Who Qualifies for AARP? Find Out Now!
Who Qualifies for AARP?
AARP is a non-profit organization that advocates for Americans over the age of 50. Although it is commonly known for providing discounts and benefits to its members, not everyone qualifies to become a member of AARP.
The first and most obvious requirement to become an AARP member is age. You must be over the age of 50 to qualify for AARP membership.
AARP offers two types of memberships:
- Annual Membership: This membership option requires annual dues of $16.
- Lifetime Membership: As the name suggests, a lifetime membership requires a one-time fee of $500.
In order to be eligible for AARP membership, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 50 years of age or older
- Have a valid email address
- Pay the required membership fees
While these are the basic requirements, additional factors may also be taken into consideration when you apply for AARP membership.
In summary, AARP is intended for individuals who are 50 years of age or older. To become a member, you must meet the age requirement, pay the necessary fees, and have a valid email address. Once you become an AARP member, you can take advantage of various benefits and discounts that are tailored for people in this age group.